Dr. Elizabeth Mckay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Mckay?

Excellent Doctors

Posted on November 21st, 2015

I have seen both Dr Mckay and Glenna. I am dealing with skin cancer and they are very proactive, aggressive and compassionate! I feel I am in very good hands!!

Best Dermatologist in town!

Posted on June 17th, 2015

From speaking to Kelli on the phone, the greeting as I entered, the short wait time, and the professionalism and knowledge of Glena and Dr. McKay...my visits have been a pleasure. I deal with skin cancer issues and know I am in good hands. The treatment plan is very proactive, they always follow up with me after my treatments and are up on the latest in cancer care! I have also used the MedSpa facial service with Laura and I was glowing for days! I now use the ZO Healthy Skin products and have been receiving compliments. I so recommend Dr. McKay & MedSpa to EVERYONE!

Very Happy. The best!

Posted on December 26th, 2014

My husband and I have been from dermatologist to dermatologist. We finally found Dr. McKay in 2012 and we don't mind driving to her office. She cares, she is not greedy, the staff is polite and professional and she does great job removing skin excise growth for minimal to no scars. Waiting time... never more than 10 minutes or less.

Very Unhappy experience

Posted on September 4th, 2014

Staff is preoccupied as soon as you enter, waited over an hour for the exam, advised office staff that someone should have told me the Dr. was running late. They were apologetic and agreed they dropped the ball. Dr was flustered when I requested she wash her hands in the exam room. Dr made me feel unwelcome so I left with no exam and will not be a patient. Very bad experience.

Posted on November 8th, 2016