A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McKendry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth McKendry is Below Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKendry graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. McKendry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Andrea McKendry MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. McKendry practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McKendry has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth McKendry practices Internal Medicine near Redmond, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tukwila, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Redmond Internists.