Elizabeth Mckenna Is this you?

Have you seen Elizabeth Mckenna?

November 17th, 2015

She is about as good as it gets. I cannot rate her bedside manor because I have yet to go to hospital, I would assume it would be top notch.

December 15th, 2011

Dr McKenna is a wonderful doctor.

Dr. McKenna has been my doctor for 3 years. I'm 49. She is also my wife's doctor. (my wife is 57) Smart, caring, compassionate, and funny are all accurate descriptions of her. The best doctor we have ever had. I'd recommend her to anyone.

July 21st, 2011

Dr. McKenna has been my doctor for many years now. Two years ago she had to give me the devasting news that I had cancer. She was so consoling that horrible night and I will always remember all her love and concern for me through it. She has always been very understanding of all my issues and concerns. I would recommend Dr. McKenna to anyone.

March 25th, 2011

She is 1 of the best

I was a patient of Dr Mckenna's and she is 1 of the very best Dr's I have seen. If you are looking for a Dr you need to look her up. I promise you won't be disappointed. She listens to her patients, does a complete job everytime you see her. She is thorough and understanding to your needs. She has never disappointed me and I have to say I have lot of different illness's. She also cares for my mother that is in her 70's,who also is very sick. She has the best bed manners a Dr could possibly have.I honestly and truly cannot give you one time that this Dr did not do her job. She has always let me explain all my pain and illness's and has did everything she could possibly do to make things better for me. Thank You Dr Mckenna from my heart. I sure do miss you

November 16th, 2010

Dr. McKenna knows me and knows my symptoms and my family/personal life influcencing my health, and has provided spot-on care for 10 years for me. She is also clear when a specialist is needed and has been compassionate when suggesting behavioural health as well. I feel like she knows me and I trust her implicitly.

October 11th, 2016