A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McKinnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinnis
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnis graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McKinnis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann McKinnis DO is a female General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. McKinnis practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McKinnis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth McKinnis practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas General Practitioners.