A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McKinnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinnis
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKinnis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnis graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McKinnis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann McKinnis DO is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. McKinnis practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McKinnis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth McKinnis practices General Practice near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.