A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth McNally is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNally
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth McNally, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Marfan Syndrome
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McNally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M McNally MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. McNally practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McNally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth McNally practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.