A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth McNally, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Marfan Syndrome
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McNally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. McNally practice?
Dr. Elizabeth McNally practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Oak Park Cardiologists.