Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth McNally is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McNally
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McNally Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth McNally, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Marfan Syndrome
- Sudden Death
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McNally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M McNally MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. McNally practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth McNally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth McNally practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.