A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth McNally, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McNally graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. McNally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Chicago Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McNally accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth McNally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. McNally practice?
Dr. Elizabeth McNally practices Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette McNally, Dr. Bess McNally, Dr. Bessie McNally, Dr. Beth McNally, Dr. Betsy McNally, Dr. Bette McNally, Dr. Bettie McNally, Dr. Bettina McNally