A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Mcquaid is Good. Dr. Mcquaid has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Mcquaid, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcquaid graduated from Columbia University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mcquaid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mcquaid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Mcquaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth C. Mcquaid practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Mcquaid practices Pediatrics near Taunton, MA.
See Taunton Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Mcquaid, Dr. Isabelle Mcquaid, Dr. Lisa Mcquaid, Dr. Bette Mcquaid, Dr. Babette Mcquaid, Dr. Marybeth Mcquaid, Dr. Buffy Mcquaid, Dr. Elsa Mcquaid