A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Melendez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Melendez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Melendez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Melendez practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Melendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Melendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.