A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Melendez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Melendez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melendez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth B. Melendez practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Melendez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.