Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Micks
Dr. Elizabeth Micks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Renton, WA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Micks is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center and Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Micks has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Elizabeth Micks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Merry Lewis
Seattle, WA 0 mi7
Dr. Louis Vontver
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seattle, WA 0 mi53
Dr. Kimberly Ma
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Seattle, WA 0 mi9