inactive

Elizabeth Z Mikrut MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2015
Better let that dog run!
I am surprised to see the negative reviews on Dr. Mirkrut. I have been going to her for years and find her to be a very competent and professional doctor. She is very honest and says what needs to be said, not what you want to hear. I am over weight and she encouraged me to exercise. I told her I walk my dog and she said "you better let that dog run!' I love it. Super doctor.

January 8th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Mikrut for several years. She is confident and knowledgeable. It is a walk-in clinic and you should expect to wait. When I have needed to be referred to a specialist, she has always given me good referrals. She likes to recommend doctors who are close by. I have referred friends to her.

June 19th, 2010
A WORSE DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was there only one time. And I will not go there anymore. A HORRIBLE DOCTOR and horrible service. She will not listen to you, just give you any madication, and she will not tell you whats this and what kind of side effects you can get. And if you get any dont call her because if you do she will say "it is your problem, the medication is fine and you have to take it!"Good luck!!!!!!!!!! if you decide to see her!

April 9th, 2008
Great doctor
Dr. Mikrut is very thorough and caring doctor.