A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Miley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Miley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Miley MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Miley practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Miley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Miley practices Medical Oncology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Oncologists.