A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Miley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miley Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miley graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Miley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Miley MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Miley practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Miley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Miley practices Medical Oncology near Everett, WA.
See Everett Oncologists.