A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Mirkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Mirkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Mirkin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirkin graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Dr. Mirkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital & Care Network
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Mirkin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Mirkin practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Mirkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Mirkin practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.