A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Mornin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Mornin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mornin graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Mornin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Douglas Mornin MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth D. Mornin practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Mornin has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Mornin practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.