Dr. Elizabeth Morrison-Banks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Morrison-Banks?

July 7th, 2017

Best Doctor I have ever had!

A doctor that would truly go the extra mile for you and that cares about her patient.

May 15th, 2016

Yay!

Fabulous doctor and nurse! She did change my meds when she panicked about my platelets when I told her that was normal...I ended up on an extremely strange mix of pills. But in general, she listens and is totally informative and lets me do the driving. She's a cool lady, and I totally love the office. The nurse the doctor always uses is sweet, professional, and polite to me and always knows exactly who I am. I could not ask for a better experience in a medical place. This doctor is also good about making a connection with her patients and being compassionate with them, no matter what. I've had hallucinatory migraines in her office that make me complete rude to her and a nutcase. She also doesn't have strange gleams of excitement in her eyes when asking about my seizures like certain other doctors I have had do. Instead, she understands that this is a disorder and illness thrust upon me, not a rollercoaster ride I took for fun. So we work on it together. =) I think my only complaint is the early morning appointment times. Early mornings can cause seizures for me, or triggers.

September 28th, 2017