Dr. Elizabeth Morrison-Banks MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 15th, 2016
Yay!
Fabulous doctor and nurse! She did change my meds when she panicked about my platelets when I told her that was normal...I ended up on an extremely strange mix of pills. But in general, she listens and is totally informative and lets me do the driving. She's a cool lady, and I totally love the office. The nurse the doctor always uses is sweet, professional, and polite to me and always knows exactly who I am. I could not ask for a better experience in a medical place. This doctor is also good about making a connection with her patients and being compassionate with them, no matter what. I've had hallucinatory migraines in her office that make me complete rude to her and a nutcase. She also doesn't have strange gleams of excitement in her eyes when asking about my seizures like certain other doctors I have had do. Instead, she understands that this is a disorder and illness thrust upon me, not a rollercoaster ride I took for fun. So we work on it together. =) I think my only complaint is the early morning appointment times. Early mornings can cause seizures for me, or triggers.