A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Mueller, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mueller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth R Mueller MD is a female Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth R. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Mueller has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Mueller practices Urology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Urologists.