Dr. Elizabeth Mueller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Mueller?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Mueller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 3rd, 2017

I researched Dr Mueller before my visit, I was sadly disappointed. I wasn't going to go back after my first visit, but I was promised a treatment plan, and told I would not have to endure another painful exam. I went back and when I got there the Dr wanted to exactly same thing as first time and no treatment plan. I left and will never return to this practice.

December 17th, 2015

Dr. Mueller has been very instrumental in my mom's problem. She is a very knowledgeable and courteous doctor. I recommend all females to her.

May 29th, 2015

Fabulous Experience

Dr. Mueller is as kind as she is knowledgeable. I could not have had a better experience.

January 23rd, 2014

Dr mueller and her staff were terrible. I had heard good things about her, but was shocked. She specializes in urogynecology and when she performed my exam, she was so rough. When I told her she was rough and I was sensitive to touch, she then responded very quickly "I know what I'm doing". Ummmm. Yeah, kind of unprofessional. Them after my exam she sat with myself and her resident to go over what we already knew. But... To my surprise as I was listening she said SNATCH. I heard what she said and looked at the resident and said I'm sorry did you just refer to my vagina as a snatch. She said, yes! She explained because I am young I should know that lingo. Yes, I've heard uneducated boys and immature men refer to a vagina as a snatch, not a professional. Her resident was just as surprised. I've never gone back and never will. I have told several of my drs what she said and they were shocked and embarrassed for me and said they would not refer to her, they all did say she was a little different. Obviously.

November 23rd, 2013

Appeared to be a Wonderful Doctor

A resident did the initial assessment, which is to be expected. Patients are informed of this before they visit. Both the resident and Doctor Mueller were very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. . I was very nervous prior to my visit, as I am a very modest person, However, Dr. Mueller couldn't have made me feel more comfortable. She had a wonderful bedside manner, and took the time to answer my questions. I couldn't really rate the "Follows Up After Visit" section, since there hasn't been adequate time to do so. However, there is no need for this in my instance. I just need to go back for a follow-up visit in a couple of months. I would recommend Dr. Mueller in a heartbeat.

September 21st, 2017