Dr. Elizabeth Muennich MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Mason, OH

March 1st, 2017
Trustworthy and Helpful
Always knowledgeable and friendly.

March 1st, 2017
awesome office
Great experience from check in to check out.

February 8th, 2017
Family friendly dermatologist
Dr. Muennich is very professional and always takes time with us. My daughter is 12 and loves Dr. Muennich's personalized skin care routine she created for her. My whole family has seen Dr. Muennich and we highly recommend her and her staff.

January 27th, 2017
Fast, friendly and funny
Pleasant waiting room and professional staff. Dr Muennich very helpful in treating my sun damaged skin after years of tennis.

January 26th, 2017
Dr Munniech needs to find out what her staff is doing. They are so rude and when you ask them anything; they put blame on the customer. The appointment lady behind desk is so loud that if your diagnose is personal and potentially life threatening; she makes sure everyone in office hears it. I witnessed a poor young girl leave the office crying after this person blurted out her diagnosis to a man standing behind the teen. Terrible. I was numbed for a skin surgery but the MA didn't put in enough numbing solution so I felt the cut and stitches.

January 25th, 2017
Very thorough and friendly office!
Dr. Muennich is a great dermatologist. She listened to my concerns. I had all of my medical and cosmetic needs met. I will be back.

August 10th, 2012
I have been treated by Dr. Muennich for several issues. She is warm, caring and has an excellent bedside manner. I have also found the staff to be both kind and professional. I am happy that I found her practice!

June 22nd, 2011
Excellent Diagnostician
I was very impressed with Dr. Muennich's professionalism and expertise. She identified a lesion which had been "watched" by another dermatologist for years and removed it immediately. The pathology report showed that it was malignant. She also biopsied other suspicious lesions and some of them were also cancerous. I'm delighted to have found her!

June 6th, 2011
Great doc, great office
As an attorney, I find the comments from "Publich Health" a bit exaggerated and more than egregious. I have been to Dr. Muennich for numerous issues, both medical and cosmetic, and I have been treated well at every visit. I find her very knowledgeable, sincere, and has a great sense of humor. That means a lot coming from someone who deals with the public. I would highly recommend Dr. Muennich and her staff.

April 18th, 2011
Master in Publich Health
Staff is friendly, courteous and the office is beautiful. Dr. Muennich is arrogant and does not listen or diagnose properly. She will make a site seen quick diagnosis and then prescribe things you really don't need. Had to do an outside culture, showed the results and she still had her own idea. Never went back. Went to a real derm. I thought she seemed knowledgeable and confident but realized it was really arrogance. I have a deep scar and needed to see someone else for what she did. Just beware. I wish her the best, hope she has learned from my experience. Help your patient don't blow them off, especially when the issue is something that happend in your care.

March 25th, 2011
Among the Best of the Best!
Dr. Muennich and her team epitomize what the ideal doctor / patient relationship should be. One never feels rushed or that she has no times for questions. The combination of her superior skills, knowledge, experience, and senstivity surely must rank her among the "best of the best."

January 19th, 2011
Dr. Muennich is warm, smart, quick to diagnose and treat but takes all the time the patient wants and needs to talk. She is the best in medical knowledge and bedside manner Can't rate her high enough!