Dermatologist

Dermatology & Skin Care Associates
5160 Socialville Foster Rd
Mason, OH 45040
513-770-3263
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

I have been treated by Dr. Muennich for several issues. She is warm, caring and has an excellent bedside manner. I have also found the staff to be both kind and professional. I am happy that I found her practice!

|  Excellent Diagnostician  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Muennich's professionalism and expertise. She identified a lesion which had been "watched" by another dermatologist for years and removed it immediately. The pathology report showed that it was malignant. She also biopsied other suspicious lesions and some of them were also cancerous. I'm delighted to have found her!

|  Great doc, great office  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

As an attorney, I find the comments from "Publich Health" a bit exaggerated and more than egregious. I have been to Dr. Muennich for numerous issues, both medical and cosmetic, and I have been treated well at every visit. I find her very knowledgeable, sincere, and has a great sense of humor. That means a lot coming from someone who deals with the public. I would highly recommend Dr. Muennich and her staff.

|  Master in Publich Health  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2011

Staff is friendly, courteous and the office is beautiful. Dr. Muennich is arrogant and does not listen or diagnose properly. She will make a site seen quick diagnosis and then prescribe things you really don't need. Had to do an outside culture, showed the results and she still had her own idea. Never went back. Went to a real derm. I thought she seemed knowledgeable and confident but realized it was really arrogance. I have a deep scar and needed to see someone else for what she did. Just beware. I wish her the best, hope she has learned from my experience. Help your patient don't blow them off, especially when the issue is something that happend in your care.

|  Among the Best of the Best!  |  show details
by Bill K on Mar 25th, 2011

Dr. Muennich and her team epitomize what the ideal doctor / patient relationship should be. One never feels rushed or that she has no times for questions. The combination of her superior skills, knowledge, experience, and senstivity surely must rank her among the "best of the best."

|  show details
by An extremely satisfied patient on Jan 19th, 2011

Dr. Muennich is warm, smart, quick to diagnose and treat but takes all the time the patient wants and needs to talk. She is the best in medical knowledge and bedside manner Can't rate her high enough!