A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Munro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Munro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Munro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Munro graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Munro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Salem Hospital
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Grace Munro MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Munro practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Munro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Munro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Beaverton, OR.
See Stanford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.