A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Musolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Musolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Musolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Musolf graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Musolf has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Kelly Musolf MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Musolf practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Musolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Musolf practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.