A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Musolf is Excellent. Dr. Musolf has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Musolf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Musolf graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Musolf has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Musolf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Musolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Musolf practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Musolf practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Musolf, Dr. Isabelle Musolf, Dr. Lisa Musolf, Dr. Bette Musolf, Dr. Babette Musolf, Dr. Marybeth Musolf, Dr. Buffy Musolf, Dr. Elsa Musolf