A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Northrop Morgan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth N. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.