A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Morgan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Morgan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Northrop Morgan MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth N. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Morgan practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.