A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Nabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabel
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Nabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Nabel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth G Nabel MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Nabel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Nabel practices Medical Genetics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Geneticists.