A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Nabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Nabel is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabel
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Nabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Gene Therapy
- Heart Catheterization
- Myocardial Infarction
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabel graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Nabel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth G Nabel MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Nabel practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Nabel practices Medical Genetics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Geneticists.