Dr. Elizabeth Neuhalfen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Neuhalfen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Neuhalfen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2013

Great Family Doctor

Have been a patient of Dr. Neuhalfen for years and she truly has a grasp on keeping our family healthy. She does not order medicine for every ailment, but applies logic to the symptoms and helps treat the problem at the root. She is kind and thoughtful and the best doctor our family has ever had.

January 24th, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. She has ordered the wrong test for my URINalysis and accused me of selling my medication on the streets when she had made the mistake. After another doctor discovered her mistake, she was livid and decided to take it out on me. I decided to longer use her as my doctor naturally. Recently I was sent by another doctor for lab work at any open lab for multi care patients and because of convenience, I went to the Eatonville lab. They took my blood and I asked that it be sent to two of my doctors. Someone in her office decided that they did not want to process my blood because I was no a patient at that clinic. My blood was never sent to my doctors and God only knows ....other then this doctor and her nurses I am in the process of filing a grievance and will not stop there. I AM EXPERIENCING GREAT DISTRESS OVER THIS AND I HAVE RIGHTS AS A PATIENT OF MULTI CARE.. MY BLOOD IS A PART OF ME AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT BECAME OF IT. What they have done is unprofessional and against a patients rights. I also should mention that this doctor is not a good image for people seeking a good health. She is very obese. She is mean and controlling. Do not waste your time.

March 23rd, 2017