A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Newsom, MD is board certified in Urology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Incontinence.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Newsom graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Newsom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Dominican Santa Cruz Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newsom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Newsom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Newsom practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Newsom practices Urology and Surgery near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Urologists and Santa Cruz Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa Newsom, Dr. Isabelle Newsom, Dr. Lisa Newsom, Dr. Bette Newsom, Dr. Babette Newsom, Dr. Marybeth Newsom, Dr. Buffy Newsom, Dr. Elsa Newsom