Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Ng
Dr. Elizabeth Ng, MD, FAAP is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with other offices in Carmel, NY and Newburgh, NY. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology and Pediatrics. Dr. Ng is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital, Vassar Brothers Hospital and Putnam Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Ng has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Elizabeth Ng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Sanjay Godhwani
Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Uchechi Anyanwu
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi
Dr. Saul Hymes
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi10