A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Thuy Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Nephrologists.