A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Nichols has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Michelle Nichols MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Nichols practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nichols has 5 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Nichols practices Pulmonary Disease near Lakewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Yuma, CO.