A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Nilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Nilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Nilson, FACP, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nilson graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nilson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Glynn Nilson FACP, MD, and MPH is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth G. Nilson practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Nilson practices Internal Medicine and Public Health near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Preventive Medicine Specialists.