Dr. Elizabeth North DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8

May 2nd, 2016
GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Spent 7 minutes on a *First* visit. Very cursory exam, very brief glance over the paperwork (which becomes important). Short interview, few questions, few follow-ups or clarifying questions, didn't seem interested in what I had to add, any information that I thought might be pertinent (like the disc issue at C 6-7). She made her diagnosis without seeing the MRI or CT scan results. I think she thought 'Overweight white woman, severe headaches, on SSI, I'm not going to get paid much for this, throw meds at her and shove her out of here'. Turns out though, the meds she prescribed are contraindicated for a major health condition I have- which was on the paperwork that she glanced over so briefly. And also is not to be taken with 8 of my daily meds- also listed on that paperwork. And no, it hasn't helped. And now I have to deal with the nightmare of getting off of the stuff! Oh- And I tried to get in touch with her- through the email system that they pushed on me-supposedly you'd get a response from someone within 2 business days. Been 3 weeks since my first try. Nothing. And the last time I called, I finally got someone who didn't just say 'Uh-huh. I'll leave a message'- this woman actually put me on hold, came back and said 'Well, she's on rounds, but apparently your file has been on her desk waiting for medical review since the 19th.' The 19th? What??? That was a week after the first time I saw her! What has she been doing all this time? Well, Now I have to face the nightmare of talking the insurance into letting me find another neurologist, because I'm not staying with her if I have anything to say about it!

March 7th, 2016
She clearly does not give a hoot about me or my problem, just how she looks in her outfit that day! She does not even bother to try to bone up on the newest info in her field regarding my problem - headache. Sad.

July 24th, 2014
Compassion and respect is clearly not her specialty
Dr. North is rude and she seems uncaring and unconcerned. I felt like I was bothering her.... I wouldn't send my dog to her! She didn't explain what she was doing and barely spoke at all! I have to have the same test repeated and wouldn't return to her if she was the last neurologist on earth. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. She needs a position with little to ZERO person to person interaction.

April 12th, 2012
very cold uncaring woman
very rude, doctor and staff!! acted like we were a interuption of her day !!!we were hung up on and calls never returned! she would hang up on other doctors!! she didnt seem to want to be there!!! other doctors in the same building told us to git another doctor dont waste your time and money

February 11th, 2010
Waited forever
Each time we have visited Dr. North, we've waited at least 30 minutes. She is a very cold unfeeling woman. Try another Dr., this one isn't worth your time.