A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Nowacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Nowacki, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In office procedures and Da Vinci robotics
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowacki graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Nowacki has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Nowacki DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Nowacki practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Nowacki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Nowacki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Fishers, IN.
See Carmel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.