Dr. Elizabeth Nowacki, DO

Ob/GYN Indiana
13914 Southeastern Pkwy
Fishers, IN 46037
317-415-9010
Locations and availability (2)

|  Incredible.  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

Dr. Nowacki is everything you want in a doctor--friendly, competent, open, and an excellent communicator. I saw her for my first pregnancy and couldn't have asked for a better doctor. She was so easy to talk to and made time to go over everything and answer all the questions I had. She never once made me feel like I was taking too much time, asking silly things, or that she had other more important things to do. She has the most friendly bedside manner that just puts you at ease. I could not ask for a better doctor.

|  Makes you feel at ease  |  show details
by Lisa on Mar 20th, 2014

When I was choosing a new Ob, Dr. Nowacki came highly recommend. She is kind, compassionate, and listens. She made sure that I was involved in my treatment and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Her nurse Alicia is awesome too. I am so glad she was recommended to me. My only complaint is she is sometimes hard to get in to see. But she is worth the wait.

|  Excellent Dr  |  show details
by Beth M on Nov 16th, 2013

I am an RN who recently moved to the Fishers area. I have worked with a lot of Drs over the years, and Dr. Nowacki is one of the best. She is very caring and compassionate and has a great bedside manner. She has found her calling by being a Dr.

|  VERY EXCELLENT BEYOND WORDS  |  show details
by Jan p. on Mar 21st, 2013

I saw Dr. Nowacki when she was practicing in Greenfield which is close to where I live. When she moved to Fishers, I followed her which tells you what I think of her not just as a caring person but a wonderful Dr. She always gives me a hug after my visit just as though she were a good friend. I would recommend her to any woman who is looking for perfection in an OB GYN!

|  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

It had been years since I had been to the doctor for a pap. I just hate going to the doctor always have and did not want to go to a man dr. I had an appt. with my regular dr. and she found a problem and sent me to an OB GYN I told her it had to be a lady doctor. So she sent me to Dr. Nowacki. I was terrified because I new something was going on. Upon her checkup long story short she had to do a hysterectomy. I felt so comfortable with her. I was scared at first but she has a way about her that makes you not be scared. She takes her time with you and explains everything thats going to happen so you know whats going on. I would very highly recommend her, and I have. I just hope she never leaves.

|  Dr. Nowacki  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Nowacki is patient, caring, and very thorough. She's always pleasant and up-beat.

|  Looove dr nowacki she is the best dr ever!!!  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2012

Cant say enough good things about Dr Nowacki. Great dr...!!

|  show details