A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth O'Brien, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A O'Brien MD is a female Neonatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth O'Brien practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.