A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Obrien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Obrien, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Obrien graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Obrien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Obrien MD is a female Neonatologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Obrien practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Obrien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Obrien practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians.