Dr. Elizabeth Oconnell Mazzei MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

July 14th, 2016
Excellent. Dr. Mazzi Is marvelous!

June 2nd, 2015
Elizabeth Mazzi is a most trustworthy , responsible and capable Radiologist.. She has a lovely and gentle manner and is a pleasure to work with!

June 2nd, 2015
I have not actually met Dr Mazzei face to face but have received prompt information at my appointment regarding the results from my mammography and ultra sound.

March 4th, 2015
Dr. Mazzei is Excellent
I've been one of Dr. Mazzei's patients for more than ten years. She is very experienced and very compassionate. I have very dense and my mammograms are challenging to read. She takes extra time to review my mammograms and ultrasounds. Thank you for giving me such excellent care.

June 30th, 2014
I've been going to Bergen Imaging and Dr Mazzei for over 15 years. She is a wonderful doctor with a terrific staff. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

June 12th, 2014
Amazing Doctor
I've been a patient of Dr. Mazzei's since I had my first mammogram. At the time I was living in Bergen County. Now I'm living in Connecticut and I still go to Bergen Imaging for my mammograms and ultrasounds. My health is of the utmost importance to me and I would travel to the ends of the earth to be under Dr. Mazzei's care. I can't recommend her more highly.

June 11th, 2014
Patient
I have been going to Bergen Imaging for over 20 years. It is a very stressful day for me as my sister died of breast cancer. The staff is wonderful and Dr. Mazzei is the best. She understands my anxiety and does her best to give me results before I leave.

June 10th, 2014
Been going to her for years
It scares me to get a mammogram and have to wait for the results, but Dr. Mazzei is the most kind, reassuing, understanding doctor and that takes the edge off. She tries to get me the results the same day. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Dr. Elizabeth Mazzei at Bergen Imaging Center
This is the first time I was introduced to Dr. Mazzei. I found her to be very kind and calming when Dr. Mazzei came to tell me results of my mammography. The entire staff is courteous and try to make the time spent there as calming as possible. I previously have dealt with Dr. Petti.

GREAT DOC !!!!
Dr Mazzei is the MOST kind and considerate breast doctor I have ever been too. And I have been to several with a history of Breast cancer in my family. When I had a problem and needed extra tests SHE Dr Mazzei did them herself not one of her excellent staff but she did them. Now every time I go for an exam she is the one that comes in and gives me the GOOD news (so far thank God) and I would send anyone there that needed to see a GREAT doctor at a GREAT place.

Superb care
There are other radiologists situated much closer to where I live, but I take the extra time to go to Dr. Mazzei because of the superior care I receive. She is thorough, skillful and deeply humane. Other doctors hold her in high regard. I wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

June 3rd, 2013
Mrs.
I think Dr Mazzei is wonderful. I have her every year when I go for my annual check ups. When my cancer was found she was terrific. She told my husband and reassured him that all would be okay. Every Dr. that I have dealt with, the cancer surgeon, the Radiation Oncologist, and the Oncologist all have nothing but praise for her and the fact that she was so through and that she found my cancer at such an early stage. I will see her all the time.