Dr. Elizabeth Oconnor DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Scottsdale, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

March 3rd, 2015
TERRIBLE-DO NOT SEE THIS WOMAN, UNLESS YOU DON't REALLY NEED HEATHCARE AND HAVE MONEY TO BURN
I have been seeing doctors since I was 12 (now 25), I have many ailments and recently had major neck surgery that needed special care as I've have my spinal cord pinched for over 4 years. And not only did I know more than this doctor on diseases and medications. She also gave me a chop-shop health review/experience and didn't listen to anything I said and got my labs wrong. As she was not even listening to the things we discussed as she was typing and telling me to be quiet, when she should have been spending time with me. I will not pay for this poor experience on top of not getting anything out of the appointment + now a lab fee that was ordered wrongly by her. I don't even know if she can read lab reports that's how incompetent this doctor is. Very inexperienced. Would NOT recommend.

August 21st, 2014
Great doctor
I was very impressed with this doctor, would recommend her to my family and friends.

April 24th, 2014
Great doctor really listens to you
I am glad I finally found a doctor that listens to me and trusts that I knows body best! Finally!

February 19th, 2011
The office staff are not always on the friendly side, however Dr. O'Connor is a genuinely-caring, respectful, highly intelligent, and proactive doctor. Best doctor I've ever had.

October 12th, 2010
Dr. Elizabeth O'Connor, D.O.
To Whom It May Concern,I find Doctor O'Connor very friendly. But I do not find her "very experienced". She tend's to refer you to alot of Specialist's to do all of her work. And I am not very happy with her availablity. She was only available on certain day's and on Thursday, she would not be available in the Afternoon's as she would leave early for the day.She would never examine you. She would only talk to you in a Chair. Never listen to your heart, your pulse, nothing. She's not a Bad Person, but she's not a "Good Doctor", either. Waste of Money.

September 28th, 2010
Bad mistake
Doctor does not do full physical assessment of Pt...come's into room listen's to heart and lung's and that's all...I'am a nurse and i know what a full exam consist's of. listen's to pt for a few minute's. If you tell her your problem she spend's little time with you. does not give you the correct medication you have been on..and does not accuratly dictate History and physical exam on her pt's note's..I know because i got a copy of my medical record's..She said on every visit she did complete physical assessment...I had both my mother and my Aunt leave her pratice and find different Doctor's which complete full physical assessment's and treat pt with compassion and dignity..would never recommend this Doctor to anyone..

March 20th, 2017