A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth O'Keefe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Keefe graduated from Oxford University, Oxford, United Kingdom. She has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Keefe has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Keefe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth O'Keefe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. O'Keefe practice?
Dr. Elizabeth O'Keefe practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Elissa O'Keefe, Dr. Isabelle O'Keefe, Dr. Lisa O'Keefe, Dr. Bette O'Keefe, Dr. Babette O'Keefe, Dr. Marybeth O'Keefe, Dr. Buffy O'Keefe, Dr. Elsa O'Keefe