A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Odierna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Odierna is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Odierna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Odierna graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Odierna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Odierna MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Odierna practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Odierna has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Odierna practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Rye, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Rye Internists and Rye Geriatric Doctors.