A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Oh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Oh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth K Oh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Oh practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Oh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Oh practices Pediatrics near Quincy, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Quincy Pediatricians.