A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Oh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Oh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Oh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth K. Oh practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Oh practices Pediatrics near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Quincy, MA.
See Canton Pediatricians.