A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Ottman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Ottman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Ottman, MD, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottman graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ottman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Ohio County Hospital
- River Valley Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Hawkins Ottman MD and FACOG is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth H. Ottman practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Ottman has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Ottman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Owensboro, KY.
See Owensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.