Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Owings
Dr. Elizabeth Owings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Hoover, AL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Owings is affiliated with St. Vincent's St. Clair. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Owings has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Elizabeth Owings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Edward Daugherty
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi24
Dr. Peter Lodewick
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0 mi46
Dr. Johnny Bates
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Birmingham, AL 0.11 mi34