A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pallante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Pallante is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pallante, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallante graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pallante has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth F Pallante MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth F. Pallante practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Pallante has 1 office location.
- Dr. Elizabeth Pallante practices Pediatrics near Norton Shores, MI.