A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Palmarozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Palmarozzi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmarozzi graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Palmarozzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Palmarozzi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Palmarozzi practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Palmarozzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Palmarozzi practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.