A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Palmarozzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Palmarozzi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmarozzi
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Palmarozzi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmarozzi graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Palmarozzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Ann Palmarozzi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Palmarozzi practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Palmarozzi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Palmarozzi practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.