Dr. Elizabeth Panagos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Panagos?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Panagos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2017

She is a wounderfull Dr.

March 15th, 2016

I can't rate the follow up, because I have yet to have it. She is what I have been looking for. I don't want to be a guinea pig for medicine, I want the opportunity to correct it naturally. She's never suggested meds first it's always diet and exercise, with a follow up l look at her health and I think about her suggestions. Work out and work it out! We can fix it together. She let's you know how serious it is, and sometimes it's not that serious because there's always a follow-up

October 3rd, 2013

Banker

Easy to get an appointment. I was told by the nurse that I could not ask Dr. Panagos to many questions and if I needed more questions answered I would have to make a new appointment. Dr. Panagos will not take the time to get to know you and she will rush you thru the appointment. I have seen her three times. She is a good Doctor to see for prompt care type issues, but do not get too detailed.

July 1st, 2013

Superior Doctor

Dr. Panagos is a superior doctor. She has been there for me since I became her patient. She discovered after my first visits that something was seriously wrong and she sent me to the best doctors at Pronger- Smith. I have been cancer free now for 6 years. Just recently I had another health crisis. Dr.Panagos would not leave until I was tested and had my first treatment. It was long after office hours.She also set up for a visiting nurse to come to my home twice a day for treatment. She cares for me as if I were her mother. I am alive today because of her care and all of care given by the doctors at Pronger-Smith.

March 1st, 2011

The nurse wrote down problems I wanted to address with the doctor. Dr. Panagos did not address most of them and brushed off the ones she talked about. She spent 3 minutes with me and acted like she had better things to do than see me. I am finding a new Dr.

September 19th, 2017