A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Papaila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Papaila is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Papaila graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Papaila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Papaila MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Papaila practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Papaila has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Papaila practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.