A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Papaila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Papaila is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Papaila
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Papaila Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gallbladder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Papaila graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Papaila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth M Papaila MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Papaila practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Papaila has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Papaila practices Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.