Dr. Elizabeth Pector Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Pector?

yikes

Posted on May 29th, 2015

every time i go see this doctor i feel like its my first time there. she literally says the exact same thing each time. she never remembers a thing about the last time i was there. she spends more time telling me about her problems with the new system, or her own family that i feel like i should be charging her.

Stay away!!!

Posted on October 8th, 2014

I had seen Dr. Pector for approximately 4 years and was misdiagnosed and said nothing was wrong with me when apparently I had Rheumatoid Arthritis!! She said my bloodwork was ok, but this was a standard cbc, she would not request anything else. I suffered for years!!!!

- 0 for this "Doctor" and staff!

Posted on January 9th, 2014

Staff is just horrendous and so rude. Doctor is just plain money hungry. Always wants you to come back in 3 weeks, even when you have no need to. She does not listen to patient's concerns, interrupts and cuts you off when you speak. Does not diagnose properly and does not help you with your medical needs and concerns about your health. Will actually tell you that she already spent 15 minutes with you and you will need to schedule another appointment and come back again to discuss other medical concerns. I didn't know there was a limit of only 1 medical concern / 15 minute time limit per visit...guess so she can charge you and your insurance more $$ every time. I leave work early and loose $ to go to see her the Dr. Only not to be heard and told to come back because she already spent 15 minutes talking to me...but not listening to my concerns about my health nor helping me.

Dr. Elizabeth Pector

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr. Pector has been my physician for some time. I have followed her as she has moved to different locations because of her medical acumen. She has been instrumental in following up with things that could have had tragic results if not for her attention to symptoms. Any issues would more likely be with the waiting time but if a doctor is willing to work things out to the patience satisfaction, there is bound to be some roll over in time. I am very grateful for her!

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Overall really good experience. I am new to the area and dreaded trying to find a practice that I loved as much as my old one. Doctor is really caring and friendly, staff was great, good location. :)

Don't waste you time on this Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2011

Dr Pector always makes my wife wait in excess of 1 hr for her appt. She never listens to my wifes concerns, and never has to time to completely answer her questions. She does not know how to regulate medication for my wife. Her staff is very unprofessional to the point of being rude. She must take terrible notes because she rarely knows what she did on a previous visit.

Family practice