A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Leath Perkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Leath Perkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Leath Perkins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leath Perkins graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leath Perkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coosa Valley Medical Center
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Leath Perkins MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth Leath Perkins practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Leath Perkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Leath Perkins practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sylacauga, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Sylacauga Internists and Sylacauga Rheumatologists.