Internists, Rheumatologist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
813 Eastern Shore Dr
Ste A
Salisbury, MD 21804
410-860-5151
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
by Tina C on Dec 13th, 2013

After months of suffering pain, I FINALLY found a Gyn that knew what was wrong with me. Dr. Pernal was my 4th Gyn I tried and the one who properly diagnosed me. She took the time to explain what my issue was, and offered several solutions. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. I trust her care and am so happy I found her. Thank you Dr. Pernal and staff!

|  Front Desk staff could use some customer service training  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Pernal for a number of years now. The past few visits I have been surprised by the lack of friendliness at the front desk. I took it in stride each time, giving the benefit of the doubt. However I recently referred a friend of mine and when she called to inquire about services, the front desk staff was very abrupt on the phone and actually hung up on her. I love Dr. Pernal and I think she provides a great service to the women and families in our community. I do hope she can provide her staff with some customer service training.

Oct 26th, 2012

Dr.Pernal is caring but doesnot spend enough time with the patient. Doesn't listen to all that the patient has to explain about the issue. Office receptionist is very rude and not friendly. She never greets, never smiles. If you have any questions the receptionist looks at you as though you are an alien and replies rudely.

|  pleased  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

was very pleased with the atmosphere and professionalism

Jul 7th, 2012

Dr. Pernal is amazing, she is very down to earth with her patients. she keeps her calm, and explains everything in a manner that doesn't scare you (and i am a guy)...She has shown compassion and kindness to my girlfriend from the time she began to see Dr. Pernal. She has delivered three of my girlfriends babies and she continues to care about what is happening with all three of them. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pernal to anyone looking for an OBGYN in the Salisbury area.

Sep 5th, 2011

Dr Pernal makes you feel like you've known each other your whole life.

Jan 31st, 2011

i would never in my life recommend this doctor to any woman! she does not care about her patients or their health! she is completely lazy and does things on her own time no matter what kind of pain you are in.

Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Pernal delevered both of my girls, she was very attentive to my needs and concerns. Ordered extra sonograms for my 2nd daughter because I had low fluid, she was right on top of everything. She is very calm and easy going which makes you feel relaxed.

Jan 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I first went to Dr. Pernal when I was pregnant with my first child back in 2000. She is the best OBGYN ever, she is sooo nice, she kept me laughing. She is straight and to the point, which is what I like. She is very smart and stays on top of her game. Ke

Read Full Review at yahoo.com