A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Petty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Petty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Petty, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Deletion
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Petty graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Petty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Marie Petty MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth M. Petty practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Petty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Petty practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Clinical Molecular Genetics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Crossville, TN.
See Ann Arbor Geneticists.