A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Pham is Excellent. Dr. Pham has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Davis Hospital
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth E. Pham practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Pham practices Family Medicine near Davis, CA.
See Davis Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Pham, Dr. Bess Pham, Dr. Bessie Pham, Dr. Beth Pham, Dr. Betsy Pham, Dr. Bette Pham, Dr. Bettie Pham, Dr. Bettina Pham