A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Phelan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phelan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phelan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Phelan practice?
Dr. Elizabeth Phelan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Phelan, Dr. Bess Phelan, Dr. Bessie Phelan, Dr. Beth Phelan, Dr. Betsy Phelan, Dr. Bette Phelan, Dr. Bettie Phelan, Dr. Bettina Phelan