A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Phelan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Phelan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phelan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Phelan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Phelan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Phelan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Phelan practices Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Geriatric Doctors.