A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Phelan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Phelan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phelan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Phelan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Phelan graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phelan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Anne Phelan MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Phelan practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Phelan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizabeth Phelan practices Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Geriatric Doctors.