A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Dermatology
Education & Awards
Dr. Piantanida graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Piantanida has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth Winfield Piantanida MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth W. Piantanida practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida practices Dermatology near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Dermatologists.