Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

July 5th, 2016
The Best Dermotologist-for Botox too!
The best dermatologist in Colorado Springs. I went to Dr. Piantanida for a rash on my back which she successfully treated. She explained her diagnosis and provided treatment alternatives. I also got botox and it was the best result ever! It was so natural looking-just better!

May 10th, 2016
Dr. Elizabeth Piantanida MD.
Been going there for a year she is a beautiful and Wonderful Doctor the staff are awesome and her work is very good never had a problem I enjoy and very satisfied with every visit. I highly recommend her.

October 9th, 2015
Dr Piantanida is very professional and lovely, makes you very comfortable and of course she is great. I come from another county once a year so that should tell you she is a 5 star doctor. I am very pleased with the results.

February 16th, 2012
Gail
I am so glad I found Dr. Piantanida when I moved to Colorado Springs! She always acts like she's "on my side" - meaning she shares her expertise, tells me that best way to care for myself, and even tells me if there is a less expensive way to treat my skin condition than other means. She's so great! She understands my needs, and never "talks down" to me. I think that patient respect is a mark of a good doctor. I would recommend her without any qualification to anyone!