A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Pickvance graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Pickvance has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizabeth A Pickvance MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Elizabeth A. Pickvance practice?
- Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Tulsa Surgeons.