Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance
Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL, with another office in Tulsa, OK. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pickvance is affiliated with Rockford Memorial Hospital, Christus Shumpert Highland and Saint Francis Heart Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Elizabeth Pickvance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Neurology
Dr. Joseph Gower
Rockford, IL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Justin Connor
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Rockford, IL 0.01 mi9